Tuesday, January 1, 2008

New Year's Resolutions

New Year’s resolution time!

1- I will continue to be the best husband, father, and person that I can be.
2- I will finish the rough draft of my 2/3 complete novel. I will polish it, send it to readers, and workshop part of it at WisCon.
3- I will help plan and run the best possible Aicardi Syndrome Family Conference.
4- I will continue to work with my co-authors to make Fluid Links into an amazing guidebook that should be published this year.
5- I will do even better work on the next Mad Norwegian Press Sekrit Project.
6- I will cut back on my advocacy so that it is manageable.
7- I will get Caitlin a top assistive communication device, and I will begin the process of getting her Make-A-Wish trip.
8- I will write, revise, and submit at least three short stories.
9- I will begin writing the next novel.
10- I will read at least 45 books.

No comments: