Thursday, July 19, 2007

Bad Day...

**Sigh**

Today was a bad seizure day for Caitlin. Though none of them needed Diastat, she had three seizures today. All of the increases in medication seem to be doing nothing. If anything, Caitlin’s epilepsy is getting worse. We’re in this bad cycle where Caitlin has a seizure every time she wakes up. The seizures make her tired so she can’t stay awake. She has a nap and then wakes up in another seizure.

On the plus side, Caitlin had a good physical therapy session today. Her PT was very happy with her strength, especially with the assisted walking. Caitlin is also starting to use the parallel bars when she’s standing.

Otherwise, I was able to keep chugging on my projects, and even get some filing done. We met Lynne at work and got to see her use a replica 18th century common press to do some printing for a Friends of the NIU Library event.

Mostly I just wish that I could fix my little girl...

No comments: