Thursday, July 26, 2007

Keep on blogging...

It has been a quiet week. Almost too quiet...

Behind you!!!

Ha! There is nothing behind you. I have fooled you with my clever jape.

This has been a week of writing accomplishments for the family. Lynne finished writing another article about cross-dressing women in Dime Novels (based on a paper she gave at the PCA conference a few months back). She’s giddy to have it completed.

I personally completed 10,000 words on my super-vague, personal project. This is a tremendous accomplishment for me, but I am nowhere near finished. I think that I am doing some of my best work.

I am also now 79% complete with my task for the super-secret, unannounced Mad Norwegian Press project. I can taste the finish line.

Caitlin is fine. Her epilepsy is all over the place. One day she has three seizures; the next day she is seizure free. We just have to ride it until she stabilizes into a pattern. Otherwise, she has been bright and happy. We are now unfortunately in between assistive tech devices. The next one should be on its way soon.

I should also have some major announcements coming soon for the Aicardi Syndrome conference. Things are starting to really move along.

No comments: