Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Hooray!

Hooray! I finished a segment of something that I’m working on that I don’t want to talk about so I’ll just vaguely blog about it instead! I am very pleased that I am finally developing the work ethic and technique to accomplish this. The project may end up not being any good, but at least I’m actually trying.

In other vague accomplishments, I am now over 70% done with my assignment for the unnamed Mad Norwegian Press project that I am working on for my friend, Lars Pearson. It was a little frustrating working on it yesterday as some things that I needed to look at were inaccessible.

Caitlin had a better day yesterday. She had fun seeing friends at Borders last night, and she was even perky by bedtime. Today is our trip to see her occupational therapist at Easter Seals in Elgin. Hopefully, it will not be storming as we travel the rural roads of DeKalb and Kane counties. I always find it unnerving to make the drive, as there are crosses at nearly every intersection marking the fatal accidents.

No comments: