Saturday, October 27, 2007

Caitlin's Birthday

It’s Caitlin’s Fifth Birthday Weekend!

Tomorrow is her actual birthday, but the first party is today. Friends will be over this afternoon for cake. Sunday we’re bringing her out to my family. It’s pretty exciting stuff. Caitlin picked out a My Little Pony theme, which is hardly a shock. I spent all of yesterday on some cleaning projects. I finally sorted out her toys and eliminated the baby stuff. She just not interested in that stuff anymore. Caitlin is now obsessed with her ponies and games, just like any five-year-old girl.

I also spent yesterday organizing the Doctor Who collection. I think that I’ve created enough room for all of my holiday acquisitions. It has been a wonderful nightmare keeping up with the new series. They’re just making so much stuff. It’s meant that I’ve had to stay focused on only a couple of areas of collecting. Of course, the collection does come in handy. I am becoming Mad Norwegian Press’s reference expert. It helps having nearly every Doctor Who non-fiction book.

I better get cracking. Today I need to clean my office and do some yard work while Lynne entertains the girl (who is getting a cold) and bakes two cakes.

No comments: