Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Seizure Day

It was a seizure morning. Caitlin is now upstairs sleeping off her Diastat after a 14-minute spasm. At least her schedule was light today.

Not much else going on this week. I am polishing up some Aicardi business and some stuff with Caitlin’s school. I’ll go into detail as soon as things are settled.

The writing continues. I am still working on the novel in the early morning. My short story rewrites in the late morning have been taking longer than I wanted. There is some massive work needed on the two stories. On the plus side, I think that I solved some problems in both. I just need a boost of time and energy.

We are getting ready for Geek.Kon this weekend. It looks like I am doing a Doctor Who panel, and Lynne is doing her usual library panel. Lynne is also doing some cool work stuff, so hopefully that will go well.

The Cubs start the playoffs on Wednesday. I am not pleased with the 9 PM start times. I guess that the Cubs will just have to blow out the Diamondbacks in the early innings. I like this match-up for the Cubs. This is a light-hitting Diamondbacks team with only one special starting pitcher. I believe that we can win this series.

No comments: