Friday, October 5, 2007

Sleepy Caitlin

I am sitting here watching Scooby Doo with my daughter. It is one of the Scooby Doo Movies with the Harlem Globetrotters. She loves Scooby Doo as much as I did at her age. In retrospect, though, it really isn’t very good. Thank goodness for Wi-Fi and iPods.

Otherwise, Caitlin is fine. She’s a bit sleepy today, so I will be spending much of my day trying to keep her awake. When I’m not poking her I will be doing laundry and cleaning before our trip to Madison. My mom will be here watching Caitlin while we’re gone. It's very sweet of her to help us with Caitlin. Hopefully everything will be fine. It’s not that I don’t trust my mom with Cait; it’s just that I don’t want to be away for a medical emergency.

Just finished reading: Archangel Protocol by Lyda Morehouse
Currently reading: His Majesty’s Dragon by Naomi Novik and a Mad Norwegian Press manuscript

No comments: