Thursday, August 16, 2007

I Hate Politics

Must...not...blog...angry...

Actually, it’s now just annoyance. This has been a day of bad communications and weird politics. Mostly it means that some feathers must be smoothed in one situation, and I might have to make a hard decision in the other. I have never been one to relish conflict. I work very hard to keep everything in my life away from it by being careful, thoughtful, and prepared. Unfortunately, all of that messy human stuff with mistakes and egos often comes into play anyway.

There is a big announcement coming in the next few of weeks about one of my secret projects. It will be nice to drop the vagaries. I’m am very proud of this project, and it has been a part of my life for quite a while.

Caitlin has been fine today. It looked like her brain was about to pop, but she kept it under control. She’s been sleepy but happy. Right now she’s in her stander watching some Signing Time. Hopefully, I will learn this batch of signs before she does.

No comments: